Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HIP Career Guidance


HIP Cafe at The Spring (same level as MBO Cineplex) organises a series of Monday evening talks on diverse topics aimed at the youth. The latest is career guidance for secondary school students. Last Monday I attended an enlightening and funny talk by Min, one of the partners in Kuching's premier firm of architects, DNA.


Coming up, on 4 Oct around 8pm, I will give a talk about the law, aided and abetted by Gladys Lee, who will field questions on uni admissions and such. (My information on that is only 25 years out of date!) Tell your friends and come along.....

2 comments:

  1. great initiative James! good on ya- should be a good place to capture youths. be a test of ur ability to define what law and what the practise is all about in layman's language! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann, I think... "test of my ability to define what law and practice is to the layman?" Gulp, now I'm worried. Please come to give Gladys and I moral support, haha!

    ReplyDelete